Journal Junky is Featured Again!!! Yaaayy!

A couple of exciting things happened this week:

1. Cupcake Magazine asked if I would like to be included in an upcoming stationary feature! Of course I said yes. (Their blog is interesting, check it out when you get a moment.)

2. I was notified that I was featured on Apt 528 it's pretty cool. Check this out too if you get the chance!


3. I submitted my information to Elsewares online to hopefully develop a wholesale account with them. I think my journals would be a great addition to their online store. I hope to hear from them soon.


This is an incredibly cute recycled purse, and a bowl made from chopsticks (from Elsewares)!

In February, I hope to target more stores to keep in tune with my goal of Journal Junky being represented and sold in every state.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives