I Spy...My Book of Lists

I SPY is my new feature in which I discover new small businesses with a creative twist. Of course the first place to start looking is on Etsy!


Today's feature is My Book of Lists based out of Atlanta, GA. I have been following this upcoming store since its opening in March of 2007. As a personal list-lover myself, I immediately was drawn to this store. The store has an amazing number of fancy books each with a list in it.



The Lists included in your book are:

- my Birthdays & Anniversaries (a page for each month)
- my Books to Read
- my Movies to Watch
- my Places to Travel
- my Music to Buy
- my Restaurants to Try
- my Wine to Taste- my Sites to Surf
- my Shoppes to Shop
- my Quotes to Quote
- my Things to Note
- my Web User IDs and Passwords

Swing by My Book of Lists when you get a chance. You may be surprised at what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives