I'm Beat with all the Excitement This Past Week!

Hi! Thanks for joining me this evening. I am beat! How about you? How was your weekend? It seems like I did so much that I'm drained, (but I'm not sure what it was I did that made me so tired!) I guess its all this selling stuff, and marketing stuff that's got me all worn out, but I'm not going to stop here, it's going great!!!

I delivered my first Malaprop's Bookstore order today and Gina loved them. She seemed very excited to buy the books! I hope they sell well. I really like that bookstore. If you are ever in the area, stop by Malaprop's. (Here are pictures of Gina and I "closing the deal." My husband is the photographer). I am documenting or creating a picture journal of my business endeavors from start to finish. Perhaps it will inspire someone in the future...enjoy!



Finally, I sent my journal samples to the buyer at the General Store. I'm still waiting back to hear from her. (Cross your fingers with me please) I would really like to land this account. It will be a challenge supplying for seven stores, but it will be well worth it!

I don't have much to say tonight, because I think I'm going to turn in for the night, I just wanted to say hey. (Please, feel free to comment)
Goodnight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives