I'm Inspired! The Kress Emporium Asheville, NC

What inspired me this week?

I've been wanting to check out The Kress Emporium for the last five years! I finally made my way in there. It's a creative space full of different, one of a kind creative gifts. They share things for the home, for work, and for play. An awesome showcase that's worth the title of "Emporium!" A store with a huge variety of style, elegance, and joyful treasures.

From their website:

This is a showcase for beautiful expression. This is not a museum or a gallery, but a retail establishment where objects of beauty are sold for your enjoyment.
Asheville's Kress Emporium showcases the work of over 80 regional artists and crafts people along with a wide selection of fine antiques and collectibles. Built in 1928, the historic Kress Building is an outstanding architectural landmark with its rich ceramic tile and neoclassic motifs. 
Here are a few picts I took while visiting:

Gorgeous papers!
 
Delightfully textured pillows
 
Cozy handmade quilts
 
I'm totally loving 
the color combinations  

Awesome globed lanterns!

If you're in town check it out!

How this inspired me: I'm definitely inspired to begin working with more color combinations, and I've found the perfect paper...

Cheers,

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives