Please Help Journal Junky Support America's Youth!

I am so excited to be a part of raising funds for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America!  This organization has been dear to me since my late teen years.  Over the last 10 years, I have worked closely with youth who were a product of the Boys & Girls Clubs and they have been so inspiring and creative, and full of talent.  I fell in love with this organization, and finally I have decided that Journal Junky will be a financial supporter!

I will contribute 10% of sales to the Boys & Girls Clubs of AmericaEach journal you purchase helps support America's youth.

The Clubs have so many wonderful programs, my favorites being the Digital Arts Suite and Festivals, the National Fine Arts Exhibit Program, and the Money Matters: Make It Count program.

Please visit my Personal Fundraising Page for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and donate or leave a message of support!  Please share this endeavor with others on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or email etc...

I will also add a "Donate" button soon to this site.  I am so excited!  My beginning goal is $1000.00.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives