"Having My Say"-Guest Contributer J. Rodgers

"The sun is shining through my darkness.  Though the journey is hard and long, a smile will still remain on my lips.  I will be happy until I die, and when I die, my worries, fears, and wishes will be buried forever.  Then finally the glow in my heart will shine for eternity.  I'm determined to make it till the end; I refuse to give up...

The past is history, the present is now, and the future is your wish.  Leave the past behind, be ahead in the present, work on your future and be strong always. 

Be happy and smile.  Keep love, joy, and peace in your heart..."

Guest Contributer: J. Rodgers 17 years old
________________________

If you would like to contribute a journal entry for our "Having My Say" series, feel free to email Nicole at nicole@ilovejournals.com.

Thanks for reading!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives