Monday's Musings...Time-Management Journal Topic of the Week Part 1


Do you ever wish you had more time in your day?  Do you ever get tired of always having something to do? Are you tired of putting things off until later?  Today I came to the awareness that I am sick of always having something to do, and I am tired of putting things off!  Time is like money, you never have enough, you barely get to enjoy it, and you're always giving it away!  I want to take back my time and claim it as my own!  Life is short and I want to be able to enjoy it more.  Everyday, I want to do something that I enjoy. 

I was looking for inspiration, and came across this list from "Tyme Management." This is my journaling focus for the week.  Perhaps it will become yours as well...Enjoy! (I will share part 2 of this list on Tuesday)

Journaling tip: Ask yourself the following reflective questions about time.  Write these questions in your journal and answer each one in depth and honestly.  Dive Deep! If you find that you are not happy with your answers, create positive attainable solutions to help you manage your time.

ARE YOU A GOOD TIME MANAGER?

DO YOU
have a clear picture of what you want to accomplish each day?

DO YOU
have a few clear goals for each activity and project you're involved in?

DO YOU
lists tasks and appointments on your calendar?

DO YOU
group similar tasks together to do at the same time?

DO YOU
feel free not to read everything that crosses your desk?

DO YOU
balance your time on projects so you don't require
frenzied hours of overtime to finish?

DO YOU
prioritize your tasks in order and stick to top-priority items?

...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives