Introducing the Journal Junky Spring Collection Series!

Journal Junky Botanical Collection
Design No. 2
Design No. 3
Design No. 1

This spring Journal Junky will be offering a collection of matching products.  I had soooo much fun with these decorative papers from Tim Coffey! This year's new product is an updated envelope organizer.  The envelope organizer was a great seller last year so we modified it a little to make it more attractive.  I will be adding these products to my store inventory this weekend.  I just wanted you to be the first to see them! Don't forget Journal Junky products are hand-assembled and recycled.

Please comment with ideas or suggestions.

We will be doing some giveaways in the near future.  Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives