Something to be thankful for...

You know? I find it quite amusing when society skips right over Thanksgiving and goes from Halloween to Christmas! What about Thanksgiving Day? Hmmmm? Pumpkins and pilgrims may last on the shelves for one week before jingles, tinsle, and bows take over! Well it just so happens that Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday ever! So I'm going to take a moment to share what I am thankful for:
I am absolutely thankful for roses! This means
I have a sense of smell and a sense of sight.
I am thankful for journals! I am thankful that
I can create, dream, inspire, express, and write.
I am thankful for the opportunity to drive through
the trees on a lovely fall day! I am thankful that I
can feel the breeze flowing through my hair...
I am thankful for the strength to walk the coastline
hand in hand with my husband the love of my life. For
the ability to hear the lapping of the ocean on the beach.

I am thankful for the opportunity to watch another

sunset after each day. This means I have successfully

completed another day and look forward to another day of

opportunities and another chance at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives