Dear Business Diary: Marketing Update

Dear Business Diary,

I am taking a business class and today was the second class. I learned about calculating overhead costs, variable costs, and start up costs. I am beyond this part of the business, but it's always good to keep abreast of this kind of basic information!

Last week I emailed 33 potential stores and introduced them to Journal Junky. I usually call the stores, but lately, I've been finding it so hard to connect with the right person when I do call. So I decided to email. I received four responses. Two stores were interested in samples, one store purchased some items, and one store was not interested. Today, I shipped the samples and products, and I look forward to hearing some good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives