Sooo Many Things have Happened!!!

Hi All!!!!


Please please please forgive me for not writing sooner. I do hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! I really enjoyed myself, but I was sick the entire time and have continued to be sick this week! No it isn't the swine flu. Just a cold.

Well I'm better now and I am so excited! I have to tell you what has happened in the last week. FIRST! I MUST CONGRATULATE THE WINNER OF THE JOURNAL JUNKY GIVEAWAY HOSTED BY MADE IN CANARIAS!!!!!!!

Drummmmmrollllllllllllll...

Ms. Sherry N. of Richmond, VA!


Cheers and many thanks to all who participated. Another giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!!!

    I can't hardly wait to receive it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives