My Entrepreneurial Adventures...

Hi!
Let me update you with my latest entrepreneurial adventures. On the past Saturday, I went to Smiley's Flea Market here in Asheville. I decided to try and sell my Journals there. I only sold three, but I met alot of really great people. I handed out many business cards and many people asked me if I was returning. I had a really great feeling about this adventure. I am going to go again this Saturday. I will try to go twice a month, to establish a presence. I feel it may be a good thing! It rained a little, but my journals were each convered in a plastic bag so they werent messed up. I was very excited about this. I was sooo happy that I decided to package them. (Following my first mind pays off)...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives