Entreprenuerial Adventures

Good morning,
I really feel bad this morning. The first thing I do in the mornings is to check my email and social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace...) This morning, I found a particular email from a young woman. This was her second email. Her first email asked where I got my recycled journals from before they are altered and of course I couldn't tell her that information. I like to keep that kind of thing secret, since my journals are of a unique style.


(New Journals Coming Soon)
So I told her that I couldn't tell her that secret. Apparently she was offended and emailed me back with statements that were a little questionable. I have never had this kind of conversation with a customer before or with a fellow crafter. I was a little hurt, and emailed her back a cordial response.
The problem with email, is that you can never gauge the tone of the other person's writing. This can really create turmoil within conversations.
Well, I'm not going to let it spoil my day. I hope she understands my last email.
I hope you have a great one today!!! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives