Please Forgive Me!

Hi all,

Forgive me for not communicating with you for the last two weeks or so. It has been tremendously busy. I went out of town to visit my family, and I started a new job last week. Needless to say, I am tired!!! But life is exciting. So, what have you been up to?

I think I told you about my deal with the General Store. Well, a couple of things popped up with that and I have learned a lot about being an entrepreneur. You can check out the online discussion on SUN.

Christmas is around the corner and business is starting to pick up. I anticipate a busy season. Are you ready for the holidays? They have come upon us so fast. I think everybody just about skipped over Thanksgiving this year and seemed to have went straight from Halloween to Christmas. Strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives