Why Journal Junky.com?

Good morning,

I am really behind schedule. I really want to talk to you at least three times per week. I prefer Mon, Wed, and Friday but for the last couple of days, I have just been unable to sit down and write. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you a little about Journal Junky.com.

Journal Junky was started in August 2008. That's right about three months ago. I chose the name because, it describes me-Yup! A journal junky. I absolutely looove journals, writing, pens, and all things paper. So I started to make them. I also enjoy selling recycled products. I am doing my part in "saving the earth."

Unlike most journal junkies that ii know, I actually use my journals. I have a friends who hordes journals and they're all blank!!! LOL I really don't see the point in having journals if you can't write in them.

But my business is not only about selling journals.

My mission is "to inspire all to embrace the calming, empowering, and healing properties of writing."

I really feel strongly about this. Writing does so much for the body, mind, and soul. (But I will get into this later).

I plan to promote my mission and to offer workshops in the near future to inspire the love of writing in others. (I will tell you more about this later also).

So that's how Journal Junky started! Got any ideas for journals, or any weird and wacky journals you've seen? Let me know and I'll post it on Wacky Wednesdays!

1 comment:

  1. I think Junky Journal is a wonderful idea. I see many journals made from recycled paper, but nothing like yours. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives