The year 2015 thus far...

Chaotic: between traveling, new employees, sick babies, new customers, new office space, packing, and cleaning out the fridge and other rooms in the house lol, it seems as if i haven't had a moment to breath...

Introspective: I have learned a lot about myself in the last month and that has been really helpful. #journaling this year has been a powerful catalyst in this process.

Incomplete: I am ending this month with unfinished tasks and unfinished business. I need to slow down, say NO, and focus on what is really important...

Prosperous: spiritually, financially, emotionally (I've met and bonded with lots of great folks this month!-life has been very beneficial in these areas. I remain very #grateful and full of #gratitude toward God, friends, and family.

So overall, I think this year will be great. I CAN control the chaos, and I can ALWAYS complete tasks. But i hope to continue to grow as a person, and to remain prosperous in the most important  areas of my life...

What about you?

Cheers!

xo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives