Journaling Thought/Activity of the Week: Your "Write" to Happiness

This weekend I had an experience that made me very happy.  My family came from Ohio to visit me.  It was kind of a spontaneous trip and they piled into an SUV and drove nine hours to make me happy. 

It's amazing the small things that can bring a smile to one's face.  This week, I'm going to focus on what makes me happy and write about it.  What makes you happy?  Write about it!

I came across an article, in my favorite magazine Real Simple, on how to be happier.  Here are some interesting thoughts that may add to this week's journaling activities: (Click on each thought for more details)

9 Ways to be Happier

1. Chill Out.
2. Remember whence you came.
3. Don't dwell.
4. Spread the wealth.
5. Eat a snack around 2 p.m.
6. Get a move on.
7. Limit your options.
8. Start baking.
9. Make your bed.

I thought these were pretty cool ways to become happier.  Try them and see, and of course feel free to share WHAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!

Until next time,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives