Soooooo this is what I have created!

Oh yes! I burned the midnight oil last night because I just had such creative energy (not to mention my only quiet moment in the day). These are some new products I created with my new binding gadgets! I'm excited with the outcome...

I MADE SOME POCKET-SIZED PADS FOR ON THE GO!

THE NOTE CARD ORGANIZER-CAN BE USED FOR GROCERY LISTS,
SPELLING WORDS. SCRIPTURES, QUOTES, TO-DO LISTS... 

ANOTHER POCKET PAD VIEW

I MADE THIS HUGE SCRAPBOOK/JOURNAL TOO.  
IT MEASURES APPROX. 8 1/2 X 11. APPROX 200  PAGES.
(THIS BOOK TOOK A REEEAAALLLY LONG TIME TO MAKE!)

ANOTHER NOTE CARD ORGANIZER 

 ANOTHER VIEW OF THE POCKET PAD


 AN INNER SCRAPBOOK VIEW

I ROUNDED THE EDGES OF MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS. BY HAND!

Overall, I really enjoyed working with my new tools.  I will have to get used to the process...my hands are hurting!

1 comment:

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives