Journal Junky is getting prissy!

Journal Junky is getting a makeover. After much thought and consideration, I've decided to offer a larger variety of prints to my customers that are inspiring, lovely, and of course eco-friendly. The object is to beautify your writing desk. I'm becoming really fond of pretty feminine prints!

These are a few new products I have created. Let me know what you think. (I've been busy!)

 Vintage ephemera mini pads...

Comes in ruled or blank cardstock paper.

Of course we still offer the popular "Pocket Book"-a cute gift set of two mini pads...

New medium pads come packaged in cello wrap...

So what do we do with our little bitty paper scraps?
We create mini key chain jotters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives