Another cool way to use a journal during this holiday is to use it for your lists! Writing lists keeps you on the ball, organized, and stress-free.
If you're hosting:
1. Write lists of food preparations/menu
2. Write a list of your guest and information pertaining to them (i.e. food allergies...)
3. Write a list of chores that need to be done or delegated
4. Write a list of what you are thankful for (when you are feeling stressed)
If you are visiting:
1. Write a list of things you need to prepare for dinner
2. Write a list of things you need to take with you (don't forget a gift for the host/hostess!)
3. Write a list of activities for your children to do to keep them occupied after dinner.
4. Write a list of the dinnerware you are taking with you so that you won't forget it later!
5. Write a list of the many good things you can find about Aunt...(if you are dreading seeing a family member)
Enjoy your holiday!!!!!