Some Pictures from the Show!

Art in the Park was my first Art Show this year. I had a totally large amount of fun! I met sooooo many great people and great customers. Sales were great, and the weather was perfect (although a little nippy). These are some picts of the weekend...Enjoy!


This is Yours Truly at my booth!
A bit primative but it did the trick :)


When I prepare for a show, things are haywire!
Paper is everywhere, craft supplies are strewn
helter skelter, creative energy is wild!

My workspace is in my great sunroom,
however you may not be able to tell!

I prepared my set-up the night before the show...

More set-up preparations...


Even more preparations...


It's a family affair-my aunt was a great help!
The highlight of my day!
I met an awesome lady (Mema) who was celebrating
her 84th birthday with her daughters! To meet
such a happy lady who has lived
such a long life full of memories was an honor!
I had to present her a journal of her choice for the occassion ; )
In this picture she has a couple of her favorites, decisions...decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives