Updates-The Good and the Busy!

Dear Business Diary and friends:

Ok. So it is a new week. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! My weekend was super busy. But I'll deal with that in one moment.

THE GOOD: Yesterday I was privileged to meet with professors from WCU's (Western Carolina University) Marketing Program. I have the opportunity to work with marketing students on a plan for my business! This sounds exciting and I am glad that I submitted Journal Junky. I have the opportunity to be selected for this fall or in the spring. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you updated!

THE BUSY: School has started!!!!! This semester I will be teaching seven classes at the local community college. I love teaching almost as well as I love creating! It's almost the same really. So for the next couple of weeks, I won't be saying much just posting picts and brief statements.

Don't forget to stop by the shop!

Enjoy your week,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives