Of morning tea and the day...

Painting by Stephanie Birdsall

Today as I sip my morning tea, I reflect on my upcoming day. I have written my list of things to do for the day and I am ready! Business has been quite slow over the last couple of months, but over the weekend, there has been sales! I love sales because I loooovvvve talking to my customers and sending them free gifts with their purchase and making their journals, and finding out what they plan to do with the journals, and of course make a little extra money as well!
-
A new store in Tennessee has been added to the list as of Sunday! Yaaaayyyy. Journal Junky has another representation!
-
Today, is full with a bounty of exciting activities (this includes shopping for new papers!) and making journals!!!!!
-
I look forward to my day.
-
I hope you enjoy yours,
-
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives