Welcome Back!

Dear Blog:

It's almost embarrassing to have not written to you in a month. Please accept my apologies. I have been traveling the wide world through (well maybe not the wide world) but definitely been traveling. Almost every weekend in July I have been in a different state! And if it wasn't traveling, I was battling a cold or headache or something! I'm better now (a little headache still, but I'll get over it.) I totally have to share some awesome pictures I took while on vacation...

Business has been booming and keeping me busy as well. That is a good thing. From the business standpoint, I have been working on making connections and building new relationships. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but my business consultant is keeping the pressure on! I suppose I need the extra push. It's just so hard for me to pick up the phone and call, or to email a letter, or to initiate a conversation. I prefer to sit back quietly and observe and write in my journal. We all need to challenge ourselves, and actually I have improved. I've a looong way to go...: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives