Introducing THE POCKET BOOK!



Journal Junky is now introducing THE POCKET BOOK!
One day, I was sitting in my workroom staring at the hundreds of paper slices I have collected over the years as remnants from my large journal creations. Now as you probably know by now, I am a true paper addict. I absolutely adore every scrapbooking paper sheet I can get my hands on. I lovingly caress new paper packs and dream of creative ways to use each crispy sheet! (My dear hubby thinks I'm nuts). When we shop for new supplies, he always says, "Babe, do you want me to give you your new paper pack so that you can look at it?" and then he puts the rest of the items in the back seat. It's just soooo exhilarating!
Anyhoo, so i was staring at these paper slices and I just couldn't throw them away. What a waste!!! I thought of earth-friendly mini journals, and I also thought of some recycled envelopes that I had left over. Viola!!!! The POCKET BOOK was created!
I just think these are soooo great and full of possibilities. They can be used as party favors, they can be personalized for wedding gifts, wedding favors, bridesmaids gifts, any kind of gift, and little jotters on the go.
The outer envelope matches the inner mini journal and is tied with a raffia bow. Cute!
See more at the Journal Junky store.
I hope you like! Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives