Goodbye January-Hello February!!!

Hello everyone!

Can you believe that January is already at an end? What have you accomplished this month in regards to your New Years Resolution? Hmmmmm? "What Resolution?" you say?

Chuckle. I know for a fact that I have to get my act together. This month, I am totally working on my accounting skills. There are MAJOR issues!!!!! Well I am going to invest in a friend who stated she will assist me with the scary business part of Journal Junky.

It's not that I don't know how to do the money part, I just don't want to spend the time on it. I'd rather create all day and everyday! I do keep records, but I think it will be beneficial for me to practice a little delegation! I really do too much, and this year I will be changing that once and for all! (I hope...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am excited to hear your comments, suggestions, and/or advice!

The Journal Archives